To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEEs in the disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science:
|Job Title||EXECUTIVE TRAINEES|
|Number of Positions||NA|
|Last Date of Application||15-03-2017|
- Valid Score in the GATE 2017 Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2017 Organizing Body.
- Upper Age Limit 28 years as on 31.12.2016
- Essential Qualification: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in the respective field.
- During Training Rs. 8.5 lakhs
- After Training Rs. 14.9 lakhs
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
- For details on GATE -2017, please visit http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in/
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 10th Feb 2017.
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15th Feb 2017 to 15th March 2017. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2017 Application No., GATE 2017 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2017 Admit card and GATE 2017 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
To get the detailed information, follow below mentioned link-