POWERGRID invites application for recruitment to the post of EXECUTIVE TRAINEE 20th Batch in Electrical discipline, Computer Science/Information Technology and Civil discipline. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format from 15th January 2015 to 27th February 2015:-
|Job Title||EXECUTIVE TRAINEE|
|Number of Positions||NA|
|Age Limit||28 years as on 31.12.2014|
|Last Date of Application||27th February 2015|
- Opening Date for Registration: 15th January 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 27th February 2015
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) from recognized University/Institute. Final Year / Semester students of Sl. No. 1 above who expect their results by 14.08.2015 are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC* per annum are as follows:
During Training- Rs. 7.78 lakhs
After Training- Rs. 13.95 lakhs
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for GATE 2015 in Electrical Discipline (Code EE), Computer Science/Information Technology and Civil discipline.
2. Online Registration for GATE 2015 shall commence on 1st September 2014.
3. For details on GATE 2015, please visit http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/
4. A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 12th January 2015.
5. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15th January 2015 to 27th February 2015. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2015 Application No., GATE 2015 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
6. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2015 Admit card and Original GATE 2015 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
7. Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of May – June 2015
To get the detailed information, follow below mentioned link-
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
See More Related Jobs-
|Clerk Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Defence Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs||Police Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Sample Papers||Jobs for Freshers||PSC Jobs|