Q3 Technologies Recruitment for Software Developer:
Location: Gurgaon, Jaipur
- Should have 2-4 years’ of experience in mobile application development.
- Excellent experience in Objective-C and iPhone SDK 3.0 and above
- Ability to work independently on technologically challenging requirements
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms is a plus.
- 2-3 years Java experience.
- 1 to 2 years of Android applications development
- Experience developing Server-Client
- Experience of embedded applications development
- Experience developing software for Windows Mobile and Windows CE mobile devices.
- Overall IT experience – 3 years and 1+ years’ experience in PhoneGap.
- Create the web services for 2 separate APPS.
- Develop the APP on phonegap and submit to proper sources (IOS / windows / droid stores)
- Performs technical oversight and assessment of application and system development projects to ensure technical integrity and compliance with design requirements
- Works closely with Program Manager and other stakeholders to develop project plans, and participates in resource planning Develops, evaluates, and implements improved processes, methods and tools to continually improve software delivery effectiveness.
- Should have 3-5 years’ of experience in Java Technologies.
- 1-3 years of Hybris, an eCommerce platform.
- Should have experience in working on extensions created on Hybris platform, implementation and customization, data migration to Hybris.
- Experience working with Database (such as MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle).
- Experience working with XML technology.
- Experience working with JavaIDE (such as Eclipse, JBuilder).
- Having exposure in Catalogue development, Shopping Cart, account management & promotions specific to Hybris.
- Having exposure to working in Ecommerce platform/site implementation experience.
- Should have 3-5 years’ of expertise in J2ee, spring and hibernate.
- Java programmers with a product development experience in projects preferably on J2EE.
- Postgrade & AWS (good to have)
- Expert-level understanding of object oriented concepts & design patterns is required.
- Candidate must be able to design systems using UML or similar notations. Previous system life cycle methodology experience (e.g. SDLC, Agile, RUP, Waterfall, Summit, etc.) is preferred.
- Should have 5+ years’ of experience
- Expert knowledge on ADO.NET, entity Framework.
- Good command on database designing, implementation, performance tuning on MSSQL Server 2005. 2008, 2008 R2
- Strong Object oriented programming concepts and design.
- Working knowledge of AJAX and JSP development a PLUS
- Should have worked as a Team Lead
- 3-5 Years’ experience
- should be excellent in stored procedures, and triggers writing.
- Experience of query optimization techniques and linked servers.
- Experience of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Backup / Restore of databases.
- Development, Designing, Database Management.
- Experience in VB / DBA activities will be beneficial.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Code as Subject.
See More Related Jobs-
|Clerk Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Defence Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs||Police Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Sample Papers||Jobs for Freshers||PSC Jobs|