- Age- 18 – 25 Yrs
- Location- Anywhere in India
- Salary- Rs. 7,200 -19,300 (CTC-2.97 Lac)
- Number of Post- 148
- Last Date of Application- 05.11.2012
- Selection Procedure – Interview
- Interview Centre – Chennai
Eligibility Criteria- IBPS SCORE REQUIREMENT– Candidates should have obtained the valid IBPS CWE- CLERK-2011 Score card, score in each test components and Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) as mentioned below in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerk in 2011 by IBPS. Candidates should be able to produce the original IBPS CWE- Clerk 2011 Score Card in support of the scores mentioned in the bio data form, if called for Interview.
About Job- Repco Bank invites applications for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks. Repco Bank proposes to fill up vacancies in RHFL also through this selection process. Successful candidates in excess of requirement of Bank may be offered an appointment in subsidiaries i.e. Repco
Home finance Limited, Repco Foundation for Micro Credit and Repco MSME Development & Finance Limited depending upon the vacancies in these organizations.
Age as on 01.08.2011, Min- 18, Max-25
* Vacancy position include subsidiary originations
* Vacancy position may vary depending on actual requirement at the time of final process
How to apply-
1)Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.repcobank.com. No
other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS Clerks – 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person
3) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.repcobank.com and open the link ‘Careers?. Thereafter open the Recruitment Notification tilted “Recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Clerks”.
|Date of Commencement of Application||:||08/10/2012|
|Date of Closure||:||05/11/2012|
|Start Date for Fee deposit||:||08/10/2012|
|Last Date for Fee deposit||:||05/11/2012|
|Last Date for Reprint||:||20/11/2012|
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having
branches in all the four southern States and Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the
bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Financial
Experts. To know more please follow this link- http://www.repcobank.com/
For any query or recommendation, contact us at – email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay updated !!!