Repco Home Finance Limited – Recruitment of Manager Inspection – Chennai
POST: Manager (Inspection)
POST CODE: INSP/ CHE/ 2014
Position: Manager – Inspection
1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 30-04-2014. Relaxation can be considered based
on commensurate relevant experience.
2. Qualification : B.Com, BBM, B.Sc (PG preferable) from a UGC recognized
University under regular course (not part time / correspondence)
3. Experience : Minimum Three years experience in branch
4. Working knowledge of Tamil besides fluency in English required.
Remuneration: Gross Salary of Rs. 33,000 per month (approx) + Meal coupon+ out of
station travel expenses as per policy
Scope of Work/ Job Description
1) Conducting periodic inspection of Company’s Branches as per Inspection Policy
/Concurrent Audit / Offsite Inspection (as the case may be)
2) Ensure proper maintenance of Books of Accounts and Records, Registers in
RHFL branches as required as per the Company Policy.
3) Scrutiny of all petty cash vouchers, maintenance of cash transactions, cash
deposits with Bank accounts physical verification of closing balance of cash. A
note on whether adequate security is maintained in cash transactions. Whether
all cash transaction vouchers are supported by necessary evidences and receiver
/ payee has signed the cash vouchers. Overnight cash remains under the dual
control as defined under company policy.
4) Verification of all Bank vouchers and transactions, maintenance of Bank balance
as per the guidelines / circulars issued by the Corporate Office from time to
time. Bank reconciliation has been carried out at regular intervals. Review of
Bank Reconciliation Statement and statement of account provided by the Bank.
Review of items pending for more than a month in the Bank Reconciliation
Statement. All Bank payment vouchers are supported by relevant documents. No
idle balances are held in the current account. There are no stale cheques, which
are outstanding for more than three months warranting reversal.
5) Verification of maintenance of various registers including Fixed Assets register
and review of the said registers maintained by the branch. Recording of
purchase, sale and transfer of fixed assets in the fixed asset register shall be
6) Whether TDS has been made properly in all payments as per the guidelines in
force from time to time.
7) Whether Processing Fee/Administrative Fee has been collected correctly,
checking for under/over recovery.
8) Verifying execution of all the loan agreements, Original property documents, EM
creation, MOD registration , availability of post MOD ECs .
9) Whether All Loan Sanction Order’s conditions are complied with including loan
documentation and enforcement of documents. Obtaining Primary Security
Documents and documents related to Collateral Security if any as stipulated in
the Loan Sanction Order. Checking of primary security documents for
10) Ensuring collection of Interest Subsidy / CERSAI charges at the time of closure
of loan accounts.
11) Calculation of PEMI Interest and correctness of receipts
12) Collection of pre-payment charges and omissions if any noticed
13) Whether, the branch has been regular in depositing all cheques in Bank account
14) Verification of refund of processing and prepayment charges, etc., as per the
Company policy and required approvals obtained from appropriate authorities.
15) Review of General Ledger and if any discrepancies noticed.
16) Review Of Inter branch Transactions and Status of Long Pending Items
17) Long pending items in Sundry Creditors and Sundry Debtors. Whether account
wise and date wise break –up available for amount outstanding in EMI/PEMI
received in advance account.
18) Post Disbursement review of loans.
19) Customer Relationship and Customer Grievance/Complaint Redressal
20) Verification of Compliance With KYC / AML Guidelines
21) Monitoring of the process of collection of post dated cheques
For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this
cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed
through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications
will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply by filling up the enclosed bio
data form and send it to:
Deputy General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rdFloor, Alexander Square
New No. 2, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai –600 032
In a sealed cover mentioning the POST CODE on the envelope.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing “Application for the post of
Manager-Inspection” shall be forwarded to the address as given above by post
to reach the addressee on or before April 30, 2014. Applications received in any other
format or after due date and by any other mode shall not be considered.
The Company reserves the right to accept/ reject any/all applications without
assigning any reason. The process may also be abandoned without assigning any
reason. No communication in this regard will be entertained after sending the
See More Related Jobs-
|Clerk Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Defence Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs||Police Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Sample Papers||Jobs for Freshers||PSC Jobs|
You May Also Like:-