RRB Allahabad NTPC Result – Written examination on 18.08.2013:-
RRB Allahabad has declared 2nd stage of written examination of candidates who have been selected for NTPC (Graduate). 15695 candidates have been qualified.
On the basis of Written Exam conducted on 02/12/2012 & 09/12/2012 for the post of NTPC (Graduate Level), candidates who have provisionally been found eligible for being called for Main Written examination (2nd Stage Written exam) to be held on 18/08/2013 (Sunday) in Morning shift at ALD from 11.00 hrs to 12.30 hrs.
Below mentioned are few important things for candidates to keep in their mind:-
- As per Railway Board’s order only one Main (2nd stage) written examination in a single session will be held for all the categories notified under Centralized Employment Notice.
- Candidates who have been declared eligible for the Main (2nd stage) written examination have to submit their option compulsorily indicating order of preference for the posts mentioned on the call letter in number from 1 to 7.
- The candidates are advised to fill up their preference of post ( ranked from 1 to 7 most favoured as ‘1’ and least favoured as ‘7’ and others in between) in the call letter against the various posts with due care beforehand and tender the same to the Invigilator during the 2nd stage written examination Once the choice is made, it shall be final and can not be changed.
- Call letters for the Main (2nd stage) written examination are being mailed to the above mentioned candidates by Speed Post.
- In case of non receipt of call letters or any discrepancy(es)/error(regarding Name, Address, Community etc. ) is(are) noticed in the call letters, candidates may obtain duplicate/corrected call letters from the office of this Railway Recruitment Board/Allahabad on 17.08.2013 between 11.00 hours and 16.00 hours.
To get the list of qualified candidates, follow below mentioned link:-
Subscribe for Free Job Alerts
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – email@example.com
To Get Latest Updates on Top Most Schools and Colleges - Visit Here