SNAP – Symbiosis National Aptitude
MBA PROGRAMMES OF INSTITUTES OF SIU
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) is mandatory test for all the candidates seeking admission in MBA programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. A candidate used to register for SNAP Test & then register with the institutes offering his/ her choice of program by paying separate institution registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would then attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes.
SECTION 1: GENERAL GUIDELINES
- The SNAP test structure
- The Institutes and programs for which SNAP test is mandatory
- The Institutes and programs for which SNAP is not mandatory
- The cities where SNAP test will be conducted
- Reservation Policy of SIU
- Admission to International Candidates
SECTION 2: SNAP REGISTRATION
- SNAP test registration process
- Modes of payment for SNAP test
- Downloading Admit Card
- Important guidelines regarding SNAP test
SECTION 3: REGISTERING FOR INSTITUTIONS
- The procedure to register for institutes.
- The Institutes Registration fees and the modes of payment for the same.
|SR. NO.||SECTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||60|
SNAP TEST DURATION IS 120 MINUTES.
(DATE: DECEMBER, 2016)
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only
Read More: Institutes Accepting SNAP Score
SNAP Test is conducted in 30 cities all over India. A candidate may choose one city of the following:
Test Centre and its address will be printed on the Admit Card.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SNAP 2017
- SNAP Registration Process
- Register online on snaptest.org (from September, 2016 to Novembe, 2016)
Note: Any changes in the online application form can be made only up to the closing date of registration i.e. November, 2016. No change is permitted after the date, under any circumstances
- Upload your latest scanned colour photograph to establish identity
|1.||Online Registrations for SNAP commences||September, 2016||snaptest.org
|2.||SNAP Test Registration closes||–||snaptest.org|
|3.||SNAP Test payment closes||November, 2016||snaptest.org|
|4.||SNAP Test Admit Card available on website||December, 2016||snaptest.org|
|5.||SNAP Test 2017||Last week of December, 2016||30 cities|
|6.||SNAP Test Result||January, 2017||snaptest.org|
A candidate is eligible to apply as a Non Resident Indian (NRI) if he/she has appeared either for the 10+2 (equivalent to the Indian 10+2) examination or graduation outside India. It is mandatory for one of the two qualifying examinations to be given outside India.
It is mandatory for the Postgraduate candidates who fall in the NRI Category and have appeared for their graduation in India to appear for the SNAP Test.