South Western Railway Recruitment 2017– Apply for 136 Goods Guard Posts
Indian Railways has released latest advertisement titled as South Western Railway Recruitment. Individuals desirous to build their career can apply for 136 Goods Guard Posts. Applications from dynamic and willing candidates are invited through online mode. Keen applicants may submit online application form on or before 03rd October 2017. Collect all relevant information regarding South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 and General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Notification No: 01/2017 from here.
Hiring committee will organize Online Exam, Medical Examination and Documents Verification for short listing job seekers for job vacancies. You can follow the simple steps as given below to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017. To know more about South Western Railway Recruitment 2018, you can check the information mentioned below:
South Western Railway Recruitment
|Organizing Body||South Western Railway|
|SWR job||Goods Guard|
|Number of positions||136|
|Last date to apply||03-10-2017|
Goods Guard Recruitment:
|Category||No of positions|
|Goods Guard (Operating)|
Aspirants may possess Graduation either under 11+1+3 year’s stream or under 10+2+3 years stream. Those awaiting results of the final examination need not apply for Goods Guard Recruitment. Aspirants should be FIT in Aye – two (A-II) medical classifications.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Maximum age limit for appearing in General Departmental Competitive Examination should not be above 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST aspirants.
Download Here: South Western Railway Recruitment Notification
Selected aspirants are entitled to receive pay scale as per Level 5 of 7 CPC. In addition to this, you will also get other allowances and benefits for South Western Railway Goods Guard Recruitment.
- Hiring panel will organize Online Exam, Medical Examination and Documents Verification for short listing aspirants for SWR GDCE Recruitment.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani.
How to Apply:
- For applying against South Western Railway Goods Guard Jobs, go through official web portal that is rrchubli.in
- Press on “Hit Here to Download the Notification” link displayed at middle of page.
- Read out detailed SWR Recruitment Notification opened at your screen.
- Move back to previous page and select “Online Application for the Post of Goods Guard in Level 5 Of 7th Cpc under General Departmental Competitive Examination (Gdce) In SWR” link displayed over there.
- Applicants may fill all information in South Western Railway application form.
- Upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature to apply for GDCE Jobs.
- Preview all details and hit on “Submit” button to apply for RRC SWR Hubli 136 Vacancies.
- Acquire print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Direct Link to Apply Online
Closing date for submission of Online Application: 03-10-2017
Click here for official website
Click here for more government jobs
Click here for private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information