SSC Eastern Region Jobs 2017 – Apply for 97 Field Attendant & Other Posts
SSC Eastern Region Jobs 2017
Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, D/O Personnel & Training, Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region (SSCER) has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 97 Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking), Assistant (Architectural Department), Laboratory Assistant, Farm Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant & Other job openings. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 25th August 2017 to 24th September 2017 up to 05.00 PM. Other information such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, etc., is given below.
SSC Eastern Region Jobs 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 97
Name of the Posts:
1. Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking): 01 Post
2. Assistant (Architectural Department): 06 Posts
3. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
4. Farm Assistant: 01 Post
5. Laboratory Assistant-III: 61 Posts
6. Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
7. Conservation Assistant: 03 Posts
8. Junior Zoological Assistant: 07 Posts
9. Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
11. Library and Information Asst: 01 Post
12. Research Associate (Folk-lore): 01 Post
13. Research Associate (Bio-Chemistry): 01 Post
14. Research Associate (Linguistics): 02 Posts
15. Assistant Central Interlligence Officer Grade I (Documents): 02 Posts
Candidates’ age limit should be between 18 to 27 years for S.No-1, 8, 18 – 30 years for S.No-2, 18 – 25 years for S.No-3 to 7, 9 Posts as on 24-09-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Instructions. For more details refer the notification given below.
Aspirants should possess Matriculation or equivalent pass with science subjects from a recognized Board for S.No-1, Diploma in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute for S.No-2, Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University for S.No-3, Pass in 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a certificate course or training in Agriculture from a recognized institute and at least one year’s experience of work at an Agriculture Farm of Central or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking for S.No-4, 12th or equivalent with Science from a recognized University for S.No-5, Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board for S.No-6 Posts. For more details refer the notification.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in computer based examination & skill tests like typing/ data entry/ computer proficiency test etc., and interview for junior level posts.
Aspirants required to pay Rs.100/- via online SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan. Examination fee will be exempted to women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 25th August 2017 to 24th September 2017 up to 05.00 PM & send hard copy of the online application with affix a copy of the photograph along with self attested copies of Certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Caste/ Category Certificate to the Regional Director (ER) Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,Kolkata-700 020 on or before 24-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online contenders should log on to the official website www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Choose the desired post & Click on “Click to apply”.
3. Complete the New Registration & Get Registration No.
4. Enter the Registration No. & other details in Application Part.
5. After filling the relevant data & Submit the Form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||25-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM|
|Last Date for Generation of Challan||24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||27-09-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application||24-09-2017|
For more details such as salary scale, experience and other information click on the link given below-
Click here for recruitment advertisement
Click here to Apply Online