TAMIL NADU STATE LEVEL PLACEMENT PROGRAMME (2013 PASSING OUT STUDENTS):
Anna University, Chennai is organizing “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2012-13, for the Present Final Year (2013 Passing Out Students) studying in Self Financing Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2013 at Anna University:
Centre for University Industry collaboration, Anna University, Chennai is conducting this programme at Mahendra Engineering College, Mahendhirapuri, Vadugapalayam, Namakkal – 637 503 and M/s Cognizant Technology Solutions, has kindly agreed to participate in this Placement programme on 3rd & 4th January 2013.
Final year students of B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE & IT) with CGPA 7.5 and above (No Standing Arrears) from I Semester to VI Semester are eligible to participate in this programme. It is mandatory that all the students should secure an average of 75% and above marks consistently from 10th Std. and 12th Std. It is requested that the Principal / Placement Officers of the College should verify the marks of the students and certify their eligibility to attend the TNSLPP.
How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates have to pay one time Registration fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) each in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai. The Principal / Placement Officers may collect the Registration Fee from the students and make One Consolidated Demand Draft and submit the Annexure-I form along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at Mahendra Engineering College, Namakkal on 03.01.2013 (Thursday) at 7.30 a.m.
About Cognizant IT Infrastructure Services (IT IS):
Global companies increasingly turn to top players like Cognizant to help them reduce overall IT costs and enhance existing applications and systems performance. Cognizant’s comprehensive Infrastructure Services offering builds upon the company’s expertise in application management and complex development by offering clients the ability to optimize, continuously monitor and enhance the performance of their entire IT infrastructure backbone, ranging from server and database infrastructure to email. The combination of our unique onsite/offshore model, deep understanding of business functionality requirements and technology expertise has reduced IT infrastructure costs while enhancing client systems performance.
- 2013 pass out candidates
- B.E/B. Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE & IT)
- Minimum 75% in 10th & 12th
- CGPA of 7.5 and above
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Flexibility to work in Shifts and in any Cognizant Location
- Open only to Indian Nationals
- Group Discussion
- Aptitude Test
- Technical & Communication Interview
- English proficiency in terms of Pronunciation, Articulation and Delivery Style
Compensation Package: Rs. 3.0 Lakhs per annum
1. 7.30 a.m. – General Briefing
2. 8.00 a.m. – College-wise Call (Alphabetical Order)
3. Verification of Certificates
4. Issue of TNSLPP Admit Card
5. Affixing the Photograph & Endorsement
6. 9.30 a.m. – Aptitude Test / Group Discussion
7. 1.30 p.m. – Declaration of Test Results
1. 8.00 a.m. – Interview
2. 2.30 p.m. – Final Selection
3. 4.00 p.m. – Briefing for the Selected Students
4. 4.30 p.m. – Open Session with CTS Executives
Subscribe us for Free Job Alerts
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – email@example.com