- City Union Bank Recruitment 2018| Jobs for Deputy Manager, Chief Manager
- Air India Recruitment 2018| Jobs for Cabin Crew on 500 Posts
- IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2018 | Jobs for Engineering Assistant and Others
- Kolkata Port Trust Vacancy 2018| Jobs for Junior Marine Officer Posts
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018| Jobs for Chief Engineer
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018| Jobs for Assistant Professor on 3276 Posts
- CISF Recruitment 2018|Jobs for Constable/Driver on 447 Seats
- RRB Recruitment| Jobs in Railway Recruitment Board on 62,907 Posts
- Jobs for Specialist Doctors in Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Jobs for Chief Executive Officer and Finance Officer in Tiruppur City Municipal Corporation
Jobs By Profession
Jobs By Location
- Three Tips of Getting Government Jobs
Three Tips of Getting Government Jobs
Three tips for getting government Jobs:
Government job is dream job that everyone aspires to have. The perks of working for government are one of its kind. It also gives you an opportunity to serve your country. But getting good government job is not easy when you have no idea how and where to begin this quest.
Now there are lots of students who are willing to get government jobs, working day and night to achieve this dream. This doesn’t mean you can’t get job but what it means is you need to work hard to get one. The second problem that every job seeker faces is not knowing the exact details of Application opening and closing dates. So first do your homework and find the proper information on exam that you are planning to give.
There are many blogs and websites that helps students finding these details easily but few websites are fraudulent because they are just trying to get attention from students for their profits. We are trying to help students who are looking for exams and we are consistently putting efforts in making their journey with ease by providing all the necessary details on our website.
Remember nothing is impossible all you need is smart approach and hard work. Three tips to get government jobs:
- Get to know the pattern of exam: What does it mean? To crack any exam you need to minute detail of that exam. For that first of all, try to get your hands on previous years exam papers. Some students think previous papers serve no use and are meant for practice only. This is where they undermine the importance of getting to know the pattern and the logic behind questions that come in exam, so first try to fetch more and more details and previous years question papers. Before picking up pen and paper you need to do some research on exam and after your analysis write what you have observed. Only then move to next step.
- Choosing author and study materials: This one is the second most crucial point to clear any government job exam. Wait..! Why second..? I know you might be baffling with this question so let me satisfy your cravings for this question. I asked you in first step to do analysis and some research on previous year question papers. Now all the information you got from first step will help you now to pick what’s best for you. Now before going further, I want you to do one more activity to make sure nothing is left behind. Take pen and paper, and try to write down your weak points in syllabus. After doing this, plan what you need to improve your weakness. You don’t have to sit only on one topic but you need to be thoroughly prepared with topics that you have covered. Divide time and then study. Try to complete your syllabus as soon as possible. Now time to move to last tip.
- Practice: Yes, practice makes man perfect. This is true in every aspect. This is the major key to crack competition exam. Try to solve as many questions as you can and from variety. But keep the paper pattern in mind. Also try to get your general knowledge up to date by reading current affairs and newspapers. Last step in every government job is Interview. There are no hard and fast rules to crack these interviews but one tip that can help you win all odds is to believe in yourself. Answer questions with honesty because interviewer can judge based on your non-verbal signs that you are lying and you may end up losing your job. So trust your instincts and always keep smile on your face. Remember it’s your dream and only thing that standing in-between you and your dream is 10-15mins talk with someone who will help you find what best suitable for you.