|Location :||Sahibganj, Jharkhand, INDIA|
|Application Deadline :||18-Apr-14|
|Additional Category||Crisis Prevention and Recovery|
|Type of Contract :||Service Contract|
|Post Level :||SB-2|
|Languages Required :
|Duration of Initial Contract :||One Year (Initially)|
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards;
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNDP;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
Knowledge Management and Learning
- Promotes a knowledge sharing and learning culture in the State;
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in the subject area of the project, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills.
- Ability to apply conceptual models in support of implementation of the programme;
- Good knowledge of the results based management of the projects;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to lead implementation of initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience:-
- Essential: University Degree in social sciences, geography, environment, economics, management or relevant disciplines;
- Desirable: Post Graduate degree/ diploma in social sciences, geography, environment, economics, management or relevant disciplines.
- Overall 5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience, with regard to the implementation and management of projects;
- Experience of working in the field of Disaster Management is required.
- Fluency in English.
- Working knowledge of Hindi and/or any other Indian language is desirable.
- Travel to the programme states, districts and cities would be required.
See More Related Jobs-
|Clerk Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Defence Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs||Police Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Sample Papers||Jobs for Freshers||PSC Jobs|
You May Also Like:-