UP Basic Education Board 72,825 Trainee Teacher Merit List and Counselling Procedure:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Allahabad will release Merit List for UPTET 2011 Teacher vacancies of 72825 Teachers Today by 12 PM. The Counselling Process should begin from 29th or 30th August 2014. Candidates from 2011 can check the details here:
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in): UPTET 72825 Candidates Merit List out today ie 28-Aug-2014. Counselling will be done from 29th August to 31st August 2014. Candidates can check merit list at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Along with the merit list cut off marks will also be released at the official website of UPTET.
Procedure of checking the merit List:
- Log on to www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Navigate to the Merit List page
- Select the district
- Enter the name of the candidates
- Then merit list will appear before the candidates in the form of PDF.
- Candidates need to check the name of the candidates, father’s name of the candidates, district, and control Id, TET 2011 marks, Category etc.
- After checking all the details candidates need to take the print of the same.
- For any doubts candidates can make a call at 0522 2780385/ 0522 2781125.
Counselling schedule is mentioned below:
- On 29th August 2014, counselling will be done for all Handicapped, Freedom Fighter, ESM, SC/ ST Female, Siksha Mitra Candidates
- On 30th August 2014, Counselling will be done for all female candidates except for serial no 1
- On 31st August 2014, Counselling will be done for all Male candidates except for serial no 1
Candidates need to follow below mentioned link to check their Merit List and Counselling:
To go to – www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
To go to – www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
Note: As today UP Basic Shiksha Parishad will release cut off and merit list, So candidates may face issue in opening the site due to high traffic.
See More Related Jobs-
|Clerk Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Defence Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs||Police Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Sample Papers||Jobs for Freshers||PSC Jobs|
Source- Jagran Josh